- The post about my boring wife is fiction. As is any mention of ear-lids. I don’t have any such things. Well, I do have a wife but she’s not at all boring and we haven’t been married for 41 years. I also have itchy ears sometimes so maybe…
- My love of motor cycles and spaniels is real. I have one of each. I’d like more of them both but…
- The suggestion that t’is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all, is bollocks.
- Kids! Who’d have ’em?
- Speaking of which, there are too many people on this planet. What can we do about it?
- ‘Virago’ is a great name for a motor cycle. Not so good a label for a female.
- I believe in equality. Everybody should be equal in all things. ALL things. ALL the time. I also believe in justice and democracy and fairness and sustainability and multi-culturalism and peace and love and honour and dignity and respect and… has anybody any idea what these terms mean? I don’t, but I believe in them nonetheless because they sound good and to oppose them invites justified criticism. What is ‘justified criticism’ anyway?
- Prostate glands are such a pest.
That is all, for now.